A 200-year history!
Approaching its bicentenary, Dunblane Bowling Club continues as an active and successful club offering players of varying abilities the opportunity to enjoy the sociable sport of lawn bowls.
The club has sections for ladies, gents and juniors and organises club competitions in which everyone can participate.
The excellently-maintained six-rink green in the centre of
Dunblane is used for informal club nights and club
competitions as well as entertaining visiting clubs and
hosting competitions run by local bowling associations.
Adjacent to the green is a spacious car park.
Why not hold your next event in our clubhouse?
Our well-appointed and spacious clubhouse is
available for hire for events such as birthdays,
funeral teas or any similar gathering.
Find out more about the clubhouse here.
To request an application form to hire the clubhouse, please do so using the Club's email address on the
'Contact Us' page of this web site.
- Come and try!
- Dunblane Bowling Club welcomes anyone who
- would like to come along and try their hand at
- bowls before deciding whether to become a club
- member. All necessary equipment can be provided.
- Several of the club members are accredited coaches
- and so coaching is available to new members.